Finding the best induction cookware can be overwhelming. The choices are huge, and the variety confusing. To help you narrow down your choices, we’ve put together a list of the 12 best induction cookware in the market.
We selected these sets of cookware based on stringent criteria, including excellent workmanship and construction, quality materials, durability, manufacturer’s assurance, customer service, and of course value for money.
After much thought, we’ve found the Cuisinart 12-Piece Cookware Set to be the best induction cookware overall. But, if it isn’t what you’re looking for, take a look at our top recommendations!
Our Top Picks – The 12 Best Induction Cookware
- Cuisinart 12-Piece Cookware Set – Best Overall
- Circulon Symmetry Nonstick Cookware Set– Best Value
- All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set – Most Durable
- Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set – Best Semi-Professional
- Tramontina Gourmet Stainless Steel Set – Best for Everyday Cooking
- Farberware Millennium Stainless Steel Nonstick Set –
- Fissler Stainless Steel Set – Easiest to Carry
- Analon Nouvelle Stainless Steel Set – Best Copper Based Induction Cookware Set
- Cook N Home 12-Piece Induction Cookware Set – Best Budget
- T-fal Professional Nonstick Set – Best Even Heat Conductivity
- Chef’s Star Premium Set – Best Versatility
- Analon Advanced Hard Anodized Set – Best Extra Feature
Reviews – Best Induction Cookware
1. Cuisinart 12-Piece Cookware Set – Best Overall
We have found this Cuisinart premium quality induction cookware set to be the absolute best cookware set available. It has a professional polished stainless steel appearance for easy cleaning and great aesthetics.
The full stainless steel cool-grip handles provide maximum comfort when you’re cooking. The tight-fitting lids are great for moisture and nutrient retention and ideal for self-basting. Being stainless steel, they’re also non-reactive, which ensures safer and healthier cooking.
This set comes with two open skillets/frying pans, which are ideal for making crepes or pancakes; two saucepans with lids; a covered sauté pan for braising stews and casseroles or whole joints of meat; and a covered stockpot for making soups, stocks, and boiling pasta.
The entire set is easy to clean and completely dishwasher-proof for your convenience. Additionally, each piece is covered by Cuisinart’s Lifetime Limited warranty.
This cookware set offers versatility, quality construction, and a lifetime of culinary excellence.
- Tri-ply base for greater heat conductivity and retention.
- Tapered rims for drip-free pouring.
- Riveted handles for the best and safest handling.
- All pieces are safe to use in your oven; up to 550˚F.
- On the upper-end of many people’s budgets
2. Circulon Symmetry Nonstick Cookware Set – Best Value
This Circulon cookware set is a premium collection of nonstick cookware with excellent heat conduction and retention. Thanks to the anodization process, this set offers longer-lasting durability and more even heating.
It comes with tempered glass lids, which are great for sealing in moisture and aiding in cooking supervision. The nonstick coating interior allows you to use less oil in your cooking, however it’s not metal utensil safe as claimed.
With these pots and pans, you won’t have to worry about the handles heating up and burning your hands. All the handles in this set are silicone-coated for safer and easier handling.
The entire set is dishwasher safe for effortless cleaning and maintenance. Oven safe up to 400˚F, this set is versatile enough for your everyday cooking.
- Available in three contemporary colors; black, chocolate, and Merlot.
- Heavy gauged hard-anodized aluminum construction.
- Dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 400˚F.
- Heat proof silicone-coated handles.
- Warranty does not cover scratches, discoloration or accidental misuse.
- Lids are not vented
- Not specified whether the nonstick coating is PFOA-free or not
3. All-Clad Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware Set – Most Durable
If you’re looking for high quality hard-anodized aluminum cookware, this 10-piece set by All-Clad is for you. This set is compatible with all cooktops, including induction, gas, electric, ceramic, and halogen.
It’s durable and warp-resistant. The hard anodized construction ensures quick and even heating. And with its 3 layers of professional-grade nonstick coating, you can enjoy superior stick-free cooking and effortless cleaning. It’s PFOA-free and is oven-safe up to 500˚F (without lids).
- Inbuilt ‘Anti-Warp’ base.
- Oven and broiler safe up to 500˚F
- Riveted contoured stainless steel handles provide a comfortable and secure grip.
- Lids are not ovenproof.
- Coating may peel or discolor after repeated exposures to high heat and dishwasher cleaning. Hand-washing recommended.
4. Duxtop Professional Stainless Steel Pots and Pans Set – Best Semi-Professional
This Duxtop cookware set is the best semi-professional induction cookware set for your kitchen. It’s the top choice for homecooks who want professional results.
It’s made with durable commercial grade stainless steel, which is nonreactive and stylish looking on the eyes. It also has an impact-bonded aluminum encapsulated bottom. What this does is deliver more even heat distribution on the bottom and better heat retention.
This cookware set comes with vented, tempered glass lids. It’s oven-safe up to 550˚F, which means it offers you great versatility of all culinary arts.
Other than induction, the Duxtop Professional cookware set is compatible with all other cooktops and stoves including gas, electric, infrared, ceramic, and radiant glass. It’s also freezer-safe and dishwasher safe, making it super easy to clean with little general maintenance needed.
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel, with a stainless steel clad aluminum base
- Ergonomically designed handles with an anti-slip satin finish for safer handling.
- Heavy gauged aluminum bonded to the stainless steel outer, for super strong construction and durability.
- Lesser known brand name, which some may find daunting.
- Discoloration may occur due to dishwasher usage.
5. Tramontina Gourmet Stainless Steel Set – Best for Everyday Cooking
This set caught our eyes with its pretty mirror-polished exterior and elegant satin-finished interior. It features high quality tri-ply clad construction, which means heat is conducted from all around the cookware, not just the bottom. This ensures that your food will cook evenly. It also has snug-fitting stainless steel lids that trap in moisture for better self-basting.
Designed with precision cast riveted handles, it’s easy to handle these pots and pans and transfer them from cooktop to oven. The entire set is dishwasher-safe and oven-safe up to 500˚F.
- Made from 18/10 Stainless steel
- Aluminum tri-ply base for excellent heat conduction and retention.
- Comfortable handles
- Pretty looking
- Lifetime warranty
- Mistakenly advertised as ‘Made in the USA’, which has led to some bad press.
6. Farberware Millennium Stainless Steel Nonstick Set –
This 10-Piece stainless steel cookware set features a shiny polished look on the outside and durable nonstick coating on the inside. It boasts long, dual-riveted handles for superior comfort and safety. The set has durable tempered glass lids, with stainless steel rims and riveted handles for easy monitoring during cooking.
Thanks to the encapsulated, thick aluminum base, these pots and pans heat up quickly and evenly. This set can cater to all your cooking needs, from simple meals for one to large holiday feasts.
It’s dishwasher safe but hand-washing is recommended.
- Premium grade nonstick cookware coating, long-lasting with effortless food release.
- Lifetime warranty
- Easy cleanup
- Handles (including lid handles) can get hot quickly
7. Fissler Stainless Steel Set – Easiest to Carry
Fissler have crafted this cookware to be the best easy-to-carry induction cookware set, especially for those with dexterity issues. It has plate-riveted stay-cool handles, which makes these pots the safest induction cookware set to move about.
The pots and pans benefit from a bonded base, with curved interior angles for easy cleaning and cooking. There are laser engraved liquid measuring marks inside all pots for added convenience. Thanks to the extra large pouring rim, you can enjoy mess-free and drip-free cooking.,
On top of that, the entire set is dishwasher-safe, easy to clean and low maintenance.
- Made from 18/10 stainless steel with an aluminum core for greater heat conduction and retention.
- German-made quality
- Tempered glass lid with plate riveted handle for safer use.
- Fissler Lifetime warranty
- Set is very heavy, and may be awkward for some.
- Only oven-safe up to 350˚F
8. Analon Nouvelle Stainless Steel Set – Best Copper Based Induction Cookware Set
First of all, this is a beautiful cookware set! Talk about classic European styling and sleek design! Each item in this set by Analon features a five-layer metal base with copper core. With copper being an excellent heat conductor, these pots and pans heat up evenly; there are no hot spots and you can count on their brilliant cooking performance.
This set also boasts full stainless steel lids with dual-riveted handles, for a contemporary style and great moisture retention. The pots and pans have elongated cool-to-touch handles with patented flat rivet technology, and are oven safe to 500˚F for greater cooking versatility.
Cleaning is a breeze as they’re dishwasher safe (although discoloration may occur), and are compatible with all other stoves and cooktops.
- Made with 18/10 Stainless steel for great cooking versatility.
- Made with a five-layer aluminum and copper core for superior heat conductivity and control.
- Lifetime warranty
- There are some concerns with the smaller pots that they are unbalanced, and tip over due to the handle weight.
9. Cook N Home 12-Piece Induction Cookware Set – Best Budget
These Cook N Home pots and pans are made from 18/10 Stainless steel. They have a solid aluminum core bottom for great heat conductivity, and dual-riveted handles to all bases and lids for secure and safe handling.
This cookware set is compatible with all other stoves and cooktops, including gas, electric, glass, ceramic, and halogen, etc. Their flat base allows them to stay stable on cooktops and aids in storage.
Easy to clean and dishwasher-safe, this cookware set is covered by a standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Tempered glass lids with vents and stainless steel rims for moisture control and self-basting.
- Ovenproof, up to 500˚F (glass lids to 350˚F).
- Stackable for easy storage
- There have been instances of the rivet heads coming off.
- Some customers have found the base to be too thin
10. T-fal Professional Nonstick Set – Best Even Heat Conductivity
This professional set is constructed with thick and strong anti-warp base to ensure even heat conductivity. It boasts a Titanium reinforced nonstick coating which is toxin-free and durable enough to withstand regular use. The superior nonstick property makes for effortless food release. Cleaning is a breeze because food literally comes right off. .
The two frying pans feature the famous T-fal thermo spot indicator. When these indicators turn red, it means that the pans are properly heated. You can then add your ingredients and cook them at the perfect temperature.
The set comes with riveted handles with stay-cool silicone coating for complete user-comfort. All pots and pans, except for the One Egg Wonder, are compatible with induction cooktop.
- T-fal’s professional-grade nonstick coating
- Excellent heat conductivity.
- Vented and tempered glass lids, with stainless steel rims, for excellent moisture control and interior heat retention whilst cooking.
- Oven-safe up to 400˚F (lids to 350˚F)
- The included spatula and spoon feels cheap
- Food may get stuck in the gap on the lid rim, which can take time to clean
- One Egg Wonder is not induction compatible
11. Chef’s Star Premium Set – Best Versatality
Style, quality and quantity make this Chef’s Star cookware the best 17-piece induction cookware set, as it has everything you could want or need. It’s compatible with all stoves and cooktops, including induction, gas, electric, glass, ceramic, etc.
The set also benefits from vented tempered glass lids offer excellent moisture and temperature control whilst cooking, which make it ideal for slow cooked meals.
It offers excellent versatility of cooking options, with two frying pans, a lidded saucepan, and a stockpot with pasta basket for restaurant-quality cooking! You’ll never need to go out to eat again!
It’s oven safe to 550˚F, and dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Cookware set is protected by a ‘1-Year No Questions Asked’ Warranty, so every meal is protected.
- Made from 18/8 Stainless steel, with an impact-bonded aluminum core for superior heat control.
- Bottom doesn’t warp
- BPA-free, and safe for food storage in the fridge or freezer.
- Comfortable handles
- Pans known to stick without ‘seasoning’ process
- There are instances of the lids shattering.
12. Analon Advanced Hard Anodized Set – Best Extra Feature
If you’re just starting out in the kitchen, this is the best extra feature induction cookware set you’ll find! Made with an attractive ‘Bronze’ finish to a Hard Anodized aluminum cookware set, it not only cooks great, it also looks great!
It’s oven safe to 400˚F for greater cooking versatility, which means you can cook a greater range of meals. This cookware set also offers a unique grill for searing steaks or grilling vegetables. It comes with a full set of tempered shatter-resistant glass lids and sturdy dual riveted handles.
You can enjoy trouble-free cooking and easy cleanup as these pots and pans are nonstick inside and out.
This cookware set is backed by Analon’s Lifetime warranty, and although it’s marketed as being dishwasher safe, hand washing is encouraged and recommended.
- Benefits from non stick coating to all pots and pans for excellent food-release and healthier cooking options.
- Dual riveted handles with Analon’s SureGrip coating for easier and more comfortable handling.
- Non-stick coating is not metal utensil safe as advertised
- Dishwasher-safe is questionable due to many critical reviews.
How to Choose the Best Induction Cookware?
There are a few key criteria you want to address when choosing your induction cookware.
These key criteria include:
1. A Heavy-Base
Thinner/lighter weight bases offer very poor heat control and tend to warp on high heat. For better cooking results, you should look for cookware with a sturdy and heavy base which can sit evenly and stably on your cooktop. Tri-ply base and encapsulated aluminum base are excellent heat control.
2. Oven-Proof Where Possible
This will give you more cooking options. If a recipe calls for searing the food in a pan then baking it in the oven and your pan is not oven-safe, you will have to place your food in a separate baking dish before it can go in the oven. That results in at least one more thing you will have to wash afterward. Oven-safe cookware delivers convenience and better cooking versatility.
3. Secure And Safe Handles
Handles need to be riveted, not screwed on, and preferably with some type of heat control or prevention design. If your handles are not silicone-coated, it will be helpful to keep a pair of oven mitts or pot holders around. Manufacturers often advertise that their handles are heat resistant, but under high heat and prolonged cook time, lids and sides handles can get hot and burn your hands.
Cookware should be easy to clean and maintain. Look for dishwasher-safe markings, but pay attention to the manufacturer’s use and care recommendations.
The longer and more detailed the warranty, the better protection your purchase has. A cookware set can be quite an investment, so make sure your investment is backed by a good warranty policy.
What Are the Advantages/Benefits of Induction Cookware?
Induction cooking offers the environmentally conscious cook the greatest option for culinary adventures. With temperature control at the touch of your finger, induction cookware offers all the features of traditional cooking, but with less impact on the world around you.
What’s the Best Way to Use Induction Cookware?
All cookware benefits from temperature control and should be done over no higher than a medium-high heat source. This is also true with induction cookware, especially those with nonstick coatings.
Induction Cookware Controversy:
Many chefs are fans of gas cooking, as it offers immediate and precise temperature control, which is essential in fast-paced mass production.
Because of this, many chefs avoid induction cooking. But as recipes and cooking practices evolve, chefs are now turning to induction.
If it’s good enough for the pros, then it’s definitely worth having in your home!
Care and Attention When Using Induction Cookware:
Because induction cooktops have a glass top, care must be taken not to drop or slam cookware down on it.
Where once a sauté pan could be shoved back and forth, or banged to loosen stuck food, this is not recommended for induction stoves or cookware.
When reviewing our Best Induction Cookware range, we took particular care to ensure they were durable, well made, and would offer the home cook greater versatility and easy maintenance.
That’s why we’ve listed the Cuisinart 12-Piece Cookware Set as our Overall Best Induction Cookware Set. It offers professional quality with home-use affordability in a stainless steel cookware set.
As an alternative, we would also recommend the Cook N Home 12-Piece Induction Cookware Set for those on a modest budget, as it offers many of the same key criteria, and is a great aluminum-based cookware set.
We hope this review will help you find the perfect cookware for your kitchen. We would love to hear which one you have picked or if there’s another set that you’re in love with.